February 16, 2012
Next Week on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW: Marc Brand, Rob Feenie, and more…
To tweet these highlights: http://bit.ly/xpiEpR
Monday, Feb. 20
• SEBASTIEN CENTNER: With the OSCARS® just around the corner, Marilyn’s ‘entertaining’ expert and celebrity event planner shows viewers how to create the perfect stage for hosting an award show party.
• ROB FEENIE: Canada’s inaugural IRON CHEF AMERICA champion drops by to cook up an Asian inspired dish.
Tuesday, Feb. 21
• MARC BRAND: Chef and star of GASTOWN GAMBLE shares his story about creating an affordable restaurant, and cooks up one of his famous one-pot wonder dishes.
• FROM BUMP TO BABY: Marilyn’s parenting expert MAUREEN DENNIS shares the latest products to help expecting moms stay comfortable during pregnancy. Then psychotherapist and one of Canada’s leading parenting experts ALYSON SCHAFER helps new moms by taking the stress out of potty training.
Wednesday, Feb. 22 – Encore Presentation
• GREAT CANADIAN WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE: For the next six-months MARILYN’s team of experts including alternative health expert BRYCE WYLDE, nutritionist JULIE DANILUK, family therapist JOE RICH, and fitness guru BRENT BISHOP work with an overweight family from Cambridge, ON determined to shed some pounds. Viewers can follow the family’s progress daily online at marilyn.ca – where Canadians struggling with their weight are encouraged to also join the challenge.
Thursday, Feb. 23 – The best of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW
• CANDICE OLSON: With the rise of urban redevelopments in the Canadian housing market, the interior designer and TV personality (DIVINE DESIGN, CANDICE TELLS ALL) reveals how viewers can maximize their living space and make the most of every square foot in their home.
• RAMSIN KHACHI: Marilyn’s design build contractor showcases the best of “As Seen on TV” infomercial products for the home.
Friday, Feb. 24
• ALEXIS HONCE: Marilyn’s personal fashion stylist shares tips on choosing the best bathing suit for all body types.
• OSCARS®: Marilyn’s beauty expert CHANTEL GUERTIN reveals celebrity beauty secrets so viewers can look red carpet ready too! Then, ETALK reporter and gossip queen LAINEY LUI joins Marilyn’s relationship therapist ASHLEY HOWE to discuss “the best actress curse.”
Social Media Links:
About THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW
Hosted by Marilyn Denis and broadcast live before a studio audience, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW is a daily entertainment and lifestyle talk show featuring Canadian and international celebrities and experts, established and emerging alike. Building on Marilyn Denis’ connection to her fans, interviews and ideas are delivered with the ease and humour of a conversation with your best girlfriend. Celebrities who have appeared on THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW include Sir Elton John, Bradley Cooper, Shania Twain, Hugh Jackman, Michael Bublé, Suzanne Somers, Gene Simmons, and many more. THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW airs live Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV.ca, and CTV Mobile, and then again at 11 a.m. ET on CTV Two, and on demand at marilyn.ca. Fans can also watch Marilyn on the weekend with THE BEST OF THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, airing Saturdays at 3 p.m. ET on CTV and Sundays at 12 p.m. ET on CTV Two (check local listings).
To be a part of THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW live studio audience, get the latest additions to the guest lineup, and to join Marilyn’s BFF Network to win exclusive prizes, fans can head to marilyn.ca.
*Guest lineup subject to change.
- CTV -
For more information, please contact:
Jacqui VanSickle, The Marilyn Denis Show, 416.384.5091 or email@example.com
> Print friendly version