Bell Media Balances Passion and Progress in Original Digital Series LIVE/WORK with BlackBerry
(May 2, 2013)
LIVE/WORK featured leaders. Clockwise from top left: Yael Cohen, k-os, Jeanne Beker, Ryan Holmes, Aliya-Jasmine Sovani, Jay Strut, Reanna Evoy, and Susur Lee.
- LIVE/WORK is the first branded digital series on lifestyle destination TheLoop.ca –
- First four episodes available now at LiveWork.TheLoop.ca –
- LIVE/WORK features Bell Media Personality Jeanne Beker, F Cancer’s Yael Cohen, Aldo’s Reanna Evoy, Hootsuite’s Ryan Holmes, Musical Artist k-os, Super Chef Susur Lee, MTV’s Aliya-Jasmine Sovani, and Fashion Blogger Jay Strut –
To tweet this announcement: http://ow.ly/kDxmC
TORONTO (May 2, 2013) – Bell Media Brand Partnerships announced today a collaboration with BlackBerry® on a new original digital series called LIVE/WORK. The first digital series to be made for Bell Media’s lifestyle destination TheLoop.ca, LIVE/WORK taps into visitors’ desire for a balanced life by providing exclusive access to accomplished Canadians who have achieved their goals by doing what they love. Launching today at LiveWork.TheLoop.ca, this immersive experience encourages and inspires viewers to get moving and find their life’s work. In addition to the digital-only episodes, LIVE/WORK features in-depth profile videos, sleek image galleries, and a multi-media exposé on a dedicated micro-site.
“This is a landmark first for TheLoop.ca,” said Catherine MacLeod, Vice-President, Specialty Channels, Bell Media. “We are very excited to deliver a compelling and immersive platform for a blue chip partner like BlackBerry to weave seamlessly into content that brings brands to life through informative, engaging, and entertaining content.”
The first four episodes of LIVE/WORK are available now and feature portraits of Canadian leaders in music, fashion, culture, and business:
• Yael Cohen, CEO, F Cancer – pro-social trailblazer who is digitally disrupting the cancer conversation and engaging the passionate Gen Y community.
• Jeanne Beker, Bell Media Personality – one of the most iconic and influential women in the fashion industry, both here in Canada and around the world.
• Ryan Holmes , CEO, Hootsuite – visionary social entrepreneur and community builder who is turning Vancouver into "Silicon Valley North."
• k-os, Musical Artist – songwriter, producer, singer, and rapper who’s been crossing genres and borders with his music since 2002.
More episodes will roll out consecutive Wednesdays featuring:
• Reanna Evoy, Senior Art Director, ALDO and Call It Spring – integral to some of the most striking fashion retail branding in the world.
• Aliya-Jasmine Sovani, Host, PLAY WITH AJ – bringing sports and pop culture together in her new show, Thursdays on MTV.
• Susur Lee, Super Chef, LEE, CHINOIS, BENT – internationally acclaimed culinary genius who creates tantalizing dishes while regularly contributing to charity and community projects.
• Jay Strut, Fashion Blogger, JayStrut.com – brand experience specialist and blogger.
The micro-site for LIVE/WORK lets users experience the lives of the featured industry leaders through in-depth profile videos, sleek image galleries, and a multi-media exposé on their sources of inspiration. Just like BlackBerry, LIVE/WORK helps fuel the success of its visitors. A series of co-branded TV spots created by the Bell Media Agency featuring LIVE/WORK personalities will air across various Bell Media specialty channels.
LIVE/WORK was conceived by Bell Media and managed by the Bell Media Brand Partnership team. LIVE/WORK is developed and produced by Free Agency, a social content studio that produces digital entertainment in collaboration with brands, media companies, and a network of cultural influence. ourfreeagency.com
@invoker (Ryan Holmes)
The Loop delivers online content that informs and inspires Canadians daily, covering a wide variety of topics presented through original video - starring a roster of well-known expert personalities - articles and photo galleries. Visit TheLoop.ca today to stay in the know about the latest news, living and entertainment buzz, along with easily sharable travel, leisure, style, décor, gardening, fitness, and food updates. TheLoop.ca is a division of Bell Media, Canada’s premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital. Bell Media is owned by BCE Inc. (TSX, NYSE: BCE), Canada’s largest communications company.
- Bell Media -
For more information:
Emily Alonzo, Bell Media Digital, 416.384.2664 or Emily.Alonzo@bellmedia.ca
BlackBerry and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited.
> Print friendly version